Packed by 100 pcs.
Available in Natural
Made from the dry fibrous residue left from sugarcane stalks, these eco-friendly bagasse packaging food-grade boxes have the ability to compost in as little as a month and can dramatically reduce our plastic footprint. A great innovation to go plastic free and paper free; suitable for hot, cold and liquid based food. The products are microwavable and oven-safe up to 200°C.
- 1 pc. Bagasse EcoPlate 9"
- Chilled Contents
- Frozen Contents
- High Grease Contents
- Hot Contents
|100% Biodegradable and Compostable|
|Microwave and Oven Safe (up to 200°C)|
|Food Safe (with SGS Certifications)|
|Nature-friendly and safe to be consumed by microorganisms|
- Versatile for hot and cold food
- Can handle contact with liquid and oil
|Tags||Sugarcane Takeaway Containers
|Dimensions||22.5cm x 22.5cm x 1.96cm|
|Pieces / Pack||100 pieces per pack|
|Pieces / Box||500 pieces per box|
- Store in room temperature within 26-42 °C
- Store items in original packaging
- Keep away from moisture and direct sunlight
- After using the items, you may fully compost it by simply cutting it into smaller pieces and mix it as carbon component in your bin
- Dispose in a biodegradable bin with food wastes or paper products