Packed by 100 pcs.
Available in Tamaraw Black
With the commitment to environmental protection, our cassava biobags are 100% compostable and biodegrades in 105 days. These are soluble in hot water and are not harmful to living things in the event of consumption. The innovative technology of cassava biobags surpasses the performance of regular paper bags and is certainly the sensible option compared to traditional plastics made from non-renewable resources and other plastics claiming to have “degradable” features.
Perfect for mailing big items! These can be used as trash or laundry bags too!
- 1 pc. CassaBag Trash Liner "I am cassava bag" Print
- linen and fabrics
- trash liner
- mailing items
|100% Biodegradable and Compostable|
|Uses eco-friendly soy based ink|
|Soluble in hot water|
|Low OTR (oxygen transmission rate) for health and safety|
|Organically made of renewable resources|
|Nature-friendly and safe to be consumed by microorganisms|
- Made from cassava starch and other natural materials
- An alternative to conventional plastic carrier bags
- Turns into CO2, H2O, and biomass when disposed of properly
- Can be reused up to 4-5 times
- Available in various types, styles & sizes
|Tags||Cassava Biobags, Mailer Biobags, Trash Biobags,
|Dimensions||40cm x 60cm X 40mic
|Pieces / Pack||100 pieces per pack|
|Pieces / Box||500 pieces per box|
- Store bags away from direct sunlight and water
- Place bags in an airtight container or wrap in a non-porous material
- Cut into small parts and melt in hot water (at least 80 °C)
- Bags may also be included in your compost bin as nitrogen component
- Can be thrown in a biodegradable bin
I honestly didn't even notice the print on the bag. But the feel of the bag is really different and it may look small but you can fit a lot of trash into ... and you can use it for other things apart from trash.